Sunday, May 27, 2007

Your biggest fan!

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm following your WIPs and FOs with great glee and pride. You're all doing wonderful knitting and your projects are fabulous! I'm plugging away at the summer issue of Knitty and so my commenting time is limited, but I am so excited to see what everyone's knitting from the book, the yarn choices you're making and your FOs! So cool.

On my needles right now is a new Tuscany in moss [yellowy green] Seasilk. I'm finding that using the same needle size as in the pattern is working well for this finer yarn [which surprises me!] and I'm really enjoying knitting it...it's my 3rd, by the way.

My Cables and Os cardigan is creeping up to the divide for the armholes and that's exciting too! So all is well.

Hope everyone's having a great spring [though we seem to have skipped right over spring into summer in Toronto!] and enjoying your knitting!

No comments: