Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tuscany Done!

Last night I blocked my Sea Silk Tuscany Shawl! I love how it knitted up and blocked, and I will definitely knit this pattern again. The Sea Silk is so light & airy and smells lovely. This is going to be a great shawl to wear this summer.

Here are some details for you...
Pattern: Tuscany
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Silk (1 full skein and 1/4 of second skein) in the Paris color
Needles: new Addi Lace Needles size 6US
Size: 31 inches long at deepest point and approx. 80 inches across the top

I have more pictures on my blog.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

It's beautiful !
This one is on my to do list too !

Lisa said...

VERY beautiful!! Mine is going slower than I had hoped, but you give me inspiration.

Stitch-ay Woman said...

Wow-- great job! The size looks perfect for you; good call on breaking into that second skein.
Isn't the sea silk awesome? I loved knitting a small shawl out of it; it is such a pleasure to use. Some people don't like the smell, but I think it's great too-- I used to just stop knitting and bury my nose in it. :-)

Ang said...

This is so beautiful, well done you.