Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tuscany Shawl - Completed

The Tuscany Shawl has been completed!

Tuscany Shawl 1
Originally uploaded by RandomRanter.


It was a joy to knit.

Tuscany Shawl 2
Originally uploaded by RandomRanter.




I ended up binding of halfway through the final pattern repeat because I was paranoid the last ball was dwindling too quickly. It's still plenty long, and I'm sure when I block it it'll bloom a smidge more.
The Details:
Needles: Denise Interchangeables #6 - With the pink cording!
Yarn: 5 balls of Elann Sonata in Gray Slate (mercerized cotton) - 115 yards per ball
More info on my blog.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

It BEAUTIFUL! I really like how this knits up in a solid color. I'm doing one in lime green...shown earlier in the blog. Good Job!

Sharon said...

It looks GORGEOUS!! Thank you also for the yarn alternative!!! I do not knit with silk so I have been searching high and low for an alternative and this looks like it could be it.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Very beautiful! Great job :)

Kristina B said...

It looks fantastic! Wow -that was fast!

Amy R Singer said...

that's gorgeous! great work!

RandomRanter said...

Lisa - I saw that. Yours looks gorgeous!

Thanks, everyone!

Amethyst said...

Looks great. :)