Sunday, May 13, 2007

Finally!

I have finally finished the front of "Intoxicating"



I only had the shoulder to do for ages, but I got caught up in a lot of community work...blah blah blah!

I have cast on for the sleeves several times but can't seem to get it right, will have another go today.

Everyone seems to be doing so well.

8 comments:

Stitch-ay Woman said...

What yarns are you using?

Riggwelter said...

The main pink (i think is a Sirdar, if I remember rightly is called "holiday") yarn is a cotton/acrylic blend, the cream is a cotton and the red (Patons)is an acrylic.
That's all I can tell you, with being part of a stashalong, I'm using my stash and most ball bands are missing.

Kristina said...

Looking very good, riggwelter! An excellent use of stash...!

Holly Bee said...

I love it! I think I hear my stash calling to me on this one!!

Carina said...

It looks really nice. I'll bet the sleeves come around after a bit of a wait--that usually happens to me. :-)

RandomRanter said...

That is just awesome looking!

Stitch-ay Woman said...

That is a really great idea-- use up the stash yarns on a cool pattern, so it's not thought of as a "stash remnant" project. I never realized it before, but in general I tend to stigmatize my stashbuster projects, thinking of them as kind of the "leftovers" in the fridge-- you've inspired me.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous!