Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Secret Pal Rocks!







I came home today to find a box on my doorstep, yay! I was a bit confused at first because it was making a lot of noise and my first thought was, "oh no, something's broken". Everything was okay, it was just the Cremesavers rattling around...and seriously, if you haven't eaten the apple pie and cinnamon bun ones, you must get some now!

Besides the Cremesavers, my box contained a super cute knitting cake measuring tape, a nice card and two lovely skeins of yarn. The first one is Panda Cotton in "fall herbs" which is a lovely mix of greens, burgundy and orange. I adore it. The second skein is Patagonia nature cotton in colorway 203 which is beautiful.

Turns out my secret pal is a fellow Oklahoman who is my age. Her blog is http://www.knitandfallbackinit.blogspot.com/ Check out her blog, she is funny...I have a feeling we would get along great in person:)


Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Amethyst said...

Ooh, I love the cotton. And I want to get some of that Crystal Palace yarn.

Knit and fall back in it said...

Ah shucks, I am blushing over here. I am glad that you got everything all in one piece. I hope you enjoy it.

Janet said...

Oh shoot, I forgot to mention the yummy strawberry candle!