Sunday, July 1, 2007

Introductions

Hello, I'm Susan aka Knitters-Delight. I still have to go out and purchase the book (I have a 20% off coupon from Borders - so I'm going to make sure to run out and grab it today), but I'm planning on doing Tomato as my first project, which I've already downloaded the pattern for. I order yarn from Little Knits online and it has already arrived! I'm using King Tut cotton in a beautiful burgandy colorway. The accent color is a sleek silver. I'm very excited. Since I live in San Diego now after years in Vermont, no sheep knitting makes great sense. Feel free to stop by my blog and say "hello". This will be my first color stand/fair isle project, so I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions.

1 comment:

Kristina B said...

Sounds like an amazing colourway... will look forward to seeing the end product. I loved knitting the Tomato and will definetely be knitting more of them.