Monday, July 16, 2007

FO



OK, so it's not a pattern from the book, but the yarn was reviewed here on 4/3/07: Madil Eden. The pattern is from Knitty.com, called Soleil. The bamboo yarn has gorgeous drape, a very silky feel, and is a good price ($6.95 at my LYS). Unfortunately, the sweater is a gift for my sister so I can't enjoy it. I'm seriously thinking of frogging another project with this yarn so I can make a Soleil for myself.

I took it for show-n-tell at my LYS. The owner of the shop insisted on trying it on so she could judge which size to make for herself, and printed off the pattern right then.

This was actually the first of three FO's this past week, you can see the other two on my blog http://www.catnurseknits.com/

I'm starting to swatch my Plum Tomato, with checkerboard purls instead of herringbone.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I really like your FO. I think soleil is a great pattern. Your the first FO I've seen.

Knitters-Delight