Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thank you Secret Pal!

A HUGE Thank You to my Secret Pal for her June package. I received it yesterday after a terrible day at work and cold wet winter weather, it cheered me up enormously. I was lucky enough to receive 2 skeins of Rowan Summer Tweed in Brilliant and some Matte Latte teabags from the Republic of Tea, which I'm really curious to try. I will upload a photo when I get my camera back.

Meanwhile I've sent my Pal her package but I know she's on this board so I won't give the surprise away. Somehow I accidentally ended up with 2 upstream and 2 downstream Pals in this exchange- no worries, the more the merrier.

Knitting projects completed: socks (sheep fibre socks- sorry), a cotton raglan baby cardi for my baby-to-be in Septembe. WIP: Opal cotton/synthetic socks for a friend as a gift- they're going to be matching mommy-baby socks as she's due 3 weeks after me.

No comments: