Sunday, June 3, 2007

my stab at Tomato - in progress

I must confess that I did not do the full geeky swatch (because I have used this yarn, Mission Falls 1824 Cotton, previously). Thought I would add the pattern to the sleeves as well as the body, and have subbed in a simple chequerboard for the herringbone - just because I could!)

I started this at 2:00 p.m. today, with fairly long hiatuses to make dinner and do some laundry. (It's now 7:30 pm) Amazed how quickly it is going! I'm liking the feel so far although it will turn out quite a bit stiffer than the original, I think.

Will post again once it's done. ;-)

Back to the Bacardi and the He Gansey once we get an A/C unit in here - hopefully this week!

1 comment:

Holly Bee said...

It's so fun!!! I love it!!