Tuesday, September 11, 2007

intoxicating update...

I've finished the front! (after a brief hiatus into the world of lace...)
(pre blocking)

I'm posting this in progress as I wanted to show a colour modification I made within the front of the top:


I'm not sure how clearly it comes out in the photos. However, I reversed the colour patterning midway through the top, so that colour A (brown) became colour B (teal) and vice versa. This was borne out of practical necessity because otherwise I was going to end up running out of the brown!

(crossposted to my blog)

3 comments:

StarSpry said...

The colors look great! I love it :)

Amethyst said...

Looks great so far.

RandomRanter said...

Looking good!