Monday, August 6, 2007

Hello Hello!!

I just joined the KAL and wanted to say hello to everyone! My name is Rebecca, nickname by all is Becka, my blog is Whimsical Knitting. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!
I've been knitting for 3 years now and have been fascinated with the non-wool yarns since I discovered SWTC (my fave yarn co.) in 2005 and this book was a MUST HAVE considering my love for such fibers!
There are countless patterns that I would like to knit from the book, but have knit none yet! My hubby and I are in the process of losing weight, then the garment knitting begins! The "Manly Maze" is #1 on my list to knit for the hubby!

I have to say I LOVE, LOVE all of the lovelies ya'll have been knitting! And, I'm quite sorry to have missed the swap, looks like it was a blast!

Happy Knitting One and All
Becka (lol, yes, the spoiled knitter as it says on the sidebar! What can I say?! My hubby spoils me rotten....gotta love that!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Welcome to the group. I'll have to make sure to check out your blog.

Knitters-Delight