Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tomato FO - sort of...


Here is my finished Tomato. Overall I'm very happy with it, except that I am planning to redo the neckline, making it in corrugated ribbing. I knit the 35 1/2" taking into account the cotton and negative ease. I moved the herringbone pattern below my bust taking the cue from Sandi Wiseheart from Knitting Daily. I also use the CC on the very bottom of Tomato, for the ribbing on the arms, and then use the MC after the CC on the arms. A modeled version of my final Tomato to come soon....
Knitters-Delight

3 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Very cute! I like the extra contrast color you added :)

Kristina B said...

That's a very cute design!

FuguesStateKnits said...

It's so cute - the way you have the cc, it's reminiscent of a little orphan annie dress - adorable!
Congratulations!
Joan