Monday, October 22, 2007

Intro and Bob

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here for awhile. I signed up for the KAL shortly after I got the book because I knew I would knit several patterns from it. I had plans to post about my progress on my Tomato sweater (which I am calling Bob because of Bob the Tomato on Veggietales). But I knit it and was almost finished other than the ribbing on the neck and sleeves and realized I didn't have a square neck I had a V neck because I hadn't added in the stitches for the bottom of the neck before joining in the round. So obviously it didn't fit either. :) So I had to rip way back and am not just past the color work again. So frustrating. But this is my first piece of color work so my second time around I learned to do it with a color in each hand and I love it. Here are my pics. Go check out my blog for more info or to comment if you would like. I can't post pictures right now so you will have to go to my blog for pics too. :) Happy knitting everyone!

1 comment:

FuguesStateKnits said...

Hi! I love the colors you've chosen for your"Bob"the Tomato:)
Pink is still one of my favorites.
All the best and much happiness on the occasion of your wedding - the picture of the three of you is just beautiful:)
Take care and happy knitting,
Joan a/k/a FSK
Ellicott City, "Merlin"